We are excited to bring you a wealth of information about the school.
As with any website providing tools and information, there are rules about what you can and can?t do, what we will and won't
do, and what promises we do and don't make to you. Those are captured below in our Terms of Service. Please read them
carefully because we want to be sure you understand and accept them before you use this Site.
The following terms constitute an agreement between you and Mt. Anthony Union High School, the operator of the Site ("we" or
"us"). This agreement ("Terms of Service") governs your use of the Site, both as a casual visitor, parent, student or faculty
BY USING THE SITE, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, including that you agree to transact with us
that you consent to resolve in the State of Vermont any dispute that you may have with us, or the Site. Please note that we
offer the Site "AS IS" and without warranties.
About the Site
The Site contains a range of information and tools relating to the school. There are articles, databases, course listings,
images, and other content (?Content?) we have written or commissioned from faculty. Please Review our Student Handbook for
additional information about the school and its policies.
Changes to These Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your relationship with us. We may change these Terms of Service at any time, as we deem
appropriate. If we make changes that we believe will have a material impact on your use of the Site, we will let you know by
posting the changes here, and by noting on the Site that the Terms of Service have been updated. If you disagree with the
changes to these Terms of Service, discontinue your use of the Site. Your ongoing use of the Site after the changes take
effect signifies your agreement to the new terms. We encourage you to review the Terms of Service regularly.
Links to Other Sites
The Site may include links to other educational websites. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable,
or inaccurate. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not mean that we endorse these sites or the products
and services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of
these other sites.
Linking To This Website
If you wish to link to our website please, ask permission first. Send an email to: email@example.com with the url of your
website and your contact information. We would be glad to review your website and determine if linking would be appropriate.
You may not use contact information provided on this site for spam purposes. You may not harvest information about our board,
faculty, or staff; for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications such as SPAM.
This contract and any supplemental terms, policies, rules and guidelines posted on the Site constitute the entire agreement
between you and us and supersede all previous written or oral agreements. If any part of these Terms of Service is held
invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as
possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our suppliers and those posting to this Site to do the same. If
you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright
infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site can be reached as follows:
Glenda Cresto, Principal
Mt. Anthony Union High School
301 Park Street
Bennington, VT 05201
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners, including, without limitation, Mt. Anthony
Union High School, adobe. Etc... No right, license or interest to such trademarks is granted by this Agreement.