Hartford Lacrosse At Ottaquechee Elem. School - Select to Print
• From Rutland; take Rte 4 east to Quechee. At yellow light(4 corners); take left down hill through covered bridge.
• Turn right; go to stop sign; turn left with a cemetery on your right. Take 1st left on Morgan Rd. Take next left on Dody Rd.
• Stay on this road to the school. Lacrosse field is behind the school.
Hartford Soccer At Quechee Field - Select to Print
• From Rutland; take Rte 4 east to Quechee. Turn left onto Waterman Hill. Go down the hill through covered bridge.
• At stop sign turn left. Go 1/10 of a mile. On the left you will see a sign for Riveredge Farm and Quechee Village Deli.
• Take that left and park in the parking lot on your left. The fields (not visible from the road) are to the right over ridge.
Hartford: Ratcliffe Park - Select to Print
• Take I-91 North and get off Exit 11; follow signs for Rte 5 North. Take right at stoplight(Skyes Ave).
• Continue approx. 2 miles down steep. curved hill. Take a left turn; then 1st right across RR tracks.
• At the first left; turn onto N. Elm Street. Fields and parking are on the right.
Hartford: Kilowatt Field - Select to Print
• Take I-91; get off Exit 12(Wilder). Turn onto Bugbee St; go 1/4 mile; turn left on Rte 5N.
• Drive past Cumberland Farms. Continue for 1/2 mile. Turn right onto Depot St. (after Wilder Post Office).
• Street curves left. After curve; take an immediate right across wooden bridge. Field ahead on right.
Heatley School - Select to Print
• Take 787N in Troy. 1st red light; take right on Tibbits Ave. Take right at light and go 3 blocks.
• Take left at Lazzaro's bodyshop on Arch Street. Go up three blocks. School is straight ahead.
High Croft School - Select to Print
• Take Rte.7 South to Williamstown. Go around rotary past Clark Institute- Bear left on Gale Road.
• High Croft is mile up road on the right.
Hoosac School NY - Select to Print
• Take Route 9 West to Route 7 N.Y. Go past Route 22 intersection (toward Hoosick Falls Central)
• Turn right on Pine Valley Road (just past old Haynes Ford) and take next right onto Hoosac School Way to entrance of school.
Hoosac Valley - Reid Field - Select to Print
• Take Route 2 in Williamstown; MA to North Adams. Take Route 8 to Adams
• When you see Dunkin Donuts; take next left on Cook Street. At end of Cook St.; take left. Field is straight ahead.
Hoosac Valley Baseball - Renfrew Field - Select to Print
• Take Rte 2 in Williamstown to No. Adams. Take Rte 8 South to Adams. Come into Adams; go past Dunkin Donuts on left.
• Take right on Burt Street. Renfrew Field is located behind Tenement Houses on right.
Hoosac Valley High School - Cheshire MA - Select to Print
• Left in Williamstown on Rte. 2. Right in No. Adams on Rte 8 (Curran Highway). In Adams; pick up Rte. 116(off to left)
• School is ahead two miles on Rt. 116 (Orchard Street) on the left at top of hill.
Hoosac Valley Softball Complex - Russell Field - Select to Print
• Take Rte 2 in Williamstown to No. Adams. Take Rte 8 South to Adams. Take right at lights(McDonalds on left).
• Take right on Harmony Street (one way). Go up top of hill; go straight; field is on right.
Hoosick Falls Central - Select to Print
• Take Rte.9 to Rte. 7 N.Y. to Hoosick. At end of bridge; take right on Rte 22N. School is up a mile on the left.
Hoosick Falls Rec Field (Skating Rink & Baseball Field) - Select to Print
• Take Rte.9 to Rte. 7 N.Y. to Hoosick. Come to flashing light; take right on to Hill Road.
• Come to Y in the village of Hoosick Falls; bear right on Main St. Take right on Barton Ave.(3rd St.). Rec Field is on right.
Hoosick Falls Town Field (George Helft Soccer Complex) - Select to Print
• Take Rte 9 East (Vt) to Rte 7 East (NY). Take left at flashing light in Hoosick Falls onto County Route 95.
• Go approx 1/4 of a mile. Take dirt road on the right - Sign for Hoosick Soccer.
Hudson Falls High School - Select to Print
• Take Route 67A in No. Bennington to No. Hoosick. Pick up Route 22N in Hoosick to Cambridge.
• Go past Cambridge HS on left and take left at street light after Stewarts.
• Follow Route 373 into Greenwich and pick up Route 29 West to Schuylerville.
br>• Pick up Route 4 North through Fort Edward to Hudson Falls. Turn right onto East LaBarge Street. School is ahead on 80 East LaBarge St.
Hudson High School - Select to Print
• Take Route 7 to Troy. Go over Collar City Bridge (I-87S). Bear right onto 787. Stay on 787 until signs for I-90 East. Take I-90 E and get off Exit 12 onto 9.
•Come to light at McDonald's and bear right at "Y" -- stay on 9 for 5 miles.
br>• A mile past Kozel's Restaurant (on left) take right on road across from Kozel's. follow approx. 1 1/2 miles to light. Turn left at light onto Route 9. Go 500 feet. Mobil Station on right. Turn right on Joslin Boulevard. Go 2 1/2 miles.
• Bear right on Harry Howard Ave. School on the right. Go past main entrance and park out to right side of school.
Ichabod Crane High School - Select to Print
• Take Route 9 West to NY Route 7 to Troy. Merge onto I-787 South toward Albany
• Merge onto I-90 East (Exit 5 toward Boston) and take Exit 12 (US-9 exit) toward Hudson. Turn right on US-9 South.
br>• Turn left onto CR-28/Main St. Keep right at fork to continue on CR-28/Main St. Turn right onto NY-203. School ahead on the right.
Keene High School - Select to Print
• Take Rte 9 to Brattleboro. Get on I-91N; get off Keene exit. Take Rte. 9 to Keene. Take left at intersection of Rtes. 9/12 & 101.
• Take right to exit ramp toward West St. - At end of ramp take left onto West St. Go up incline; around corner.
• Take left at blinking light (Arch St.). Go up hill; school is on the right.
Keene Middle School - Select to Print
• Take Rte 9 to Brattleboro. Get on I-91N; get off Keene exit. Take Rte. 9 to Keene. Entering Keene, go to second set of lights. Use far left lane to turn onto Routes 9, 10 & 12 North (Concord/Walpole).
• Stay on Route 12 N (towards Walpole) until the Route 12A/Maple Avenue/Surry exit. Get into right lane, turn right at bottom of ramp onto Maple Ave. Keene Middle School will be on the right.
Lansingburg High School - Select to Print
•Take Route 7 New York towards Troy. Before Troy go over Tomhannock Resevoir and continue on Route 7 NY.
• Go past Center Brunswick Firehouse on the right, and at the light ahead (Stewart's Shop straight ahead) bear to the right at light onto NY-142N.
• Go 2.9 miles and turn left onto Gurley Ave. Go half mile and slight left to stay on Gurley Ave.
• In less than one mile, bear right as Gurley Ave. turns into 114th Street. Turn left onto 8th Ave. Lansingburgh HS is on the left.
Lee High School - Select to Print
• Take Route 7 South through Pittsfield MA and pick up 20 East into Lee MA.
•Take left on Franklin St. (between Lee Library and Salmon run Restaurant). Go through next stop sign up hill and curve around to right.
• Take left at island onto Orchard Street. At next stop sign school is straight ahead. Bus should park on circle and spectators park in lot.
Leland and Gray High School - Townshend - Select to Print
• Take Rte. 7 North. Get off on the Manchester Exit. Take right on Rte. 30 all the way to Townshend.
• When you get into town; bear left on Rte. 35. School is straight ahead.
Lenox High School - Select to Print
• Take Rte. 7 South through Pittsfield MA all the way to Lenox. Turn left onto Housatonic Street.
• Go 1/2 mile and turn right onto East Street. Lenox HS is straight ahead.
Long Trail School - Dorset - Select to Print
• Take Rte 7N to Manchester Get on Rte. 30 to Dorset. Come into Dorset; make right hand turn at Barrows House Inn.
• Go 1/4 mile; come to fork; bear left and go 1 to 1 1/2 miles to Long Trail School. Field is on the left.
Lyndon Institute - Select to Print
• Go to Springfield and pick up I-91 North. Get off Exit 23 and turn right off the ramp. Take immediate left onto Back Center Road.
• Follow Back Center Road for approx. one mile to Lyndon Center. Go straight at stop sign for 200 feet to cement divider in road.
• Football field is facing the school on your right.
Manchester Elementary - Select to Print
• Get off Rte. 7N in Manchester. Turn left off ramp towards Manchester Ctr. Take right at intersection of 7A
• Just up the road past the Mobile Station; take left on Memorial Ave. School is on the left.
Maple Hill Middle School - Select to Print
• Take Route 9W to NY 7 to Troy. Get on 787 to I-90E. Get off Exit 11E. Follow Rte. 9/20S. Go to 2nd light and bear right on 9S.
• Go 1 1/2 miles; turn right onto Maple Hill Road
• Follow for 1 1/2 miles. Just before High School; turn left. Middle School is down road on right.
Maple Street School - Select to Print
• Take Route 7 North and get off Manchester exit (Exit 4). Take left off ramp toward Manchester Center.
• Take left at intersection of 11/30 and Route 7A onto Route 7A South and continue to first rotary.
• Follow around rotary and turn onto road for Shaw's Supermarket (Equinox Terrace Road).
• Take a right onto Maple Street. School is at end of street. Parking on the left.
McCann Tech - Select to Print
• Take route 7 South to Williamstown MA. Take Route 2 to North Adams and turn right on Route 8.
• Go 3.5 miles to first light just before Greenberg's. Stay in right lane.
• Bear right at light around island and cross over Route 8 onto South Street. McCann Tech is 1/4 mile on right.
Middlebury Union High School - Select to Print
• Follow Route 7 North all the way to Middlebury. Go through first set of lights (McDonald's on left)
• School warning signs ahead on road; Turn left at light to school.
Middlebury Union HS Lacrosse Field - Select to Print
• Follow Route 7 North all the way to Middlebury. Go through two sets of lights as you enter town. At top of hill take left on Creek Road. Go 1/4. Field is on the right.
Mill River High School - Select to Print
• Take Rte. 7 North. Just before Rutland; pick up two-lane highway (Rt. 7) after light in Wallingford.
• When you see green highway sign for Clarendon; get in left hand lane and turn left across Route 7.
• Road bears around to the right. Continue on 2-3 miles. Mill River Union HSl is on left.
Missisquoi Valley Union High School - Select to Print
• Take Route 7 North to Shelburne Road (Burlington). Get on I-89 North.
• Take I-89 North to Exit 21. As you drive off the ramp; bear right onto Route 78. School is a half-mile up on the left
• Location is 100 Thunderbird Drive; Swanton; VT 05488
Montpelier Rec Field (Baseball Stadium) - Select to Print
• Take Route 7 North To Rutland. Take right on Route 4 East. Follow up mountain to top. Bottom of hill take left on Rte. 100.
• Just past Pittsfield; come to Y in road. Stay right on Route 107. Follow to Bethel. Take right at intersection; stay on Rte. 107
• Go a mile; pick up I-89 North to Montpelier. Take Exit 8 toward US-2/Montpelier.
• Merge onto Memorial Drive. Turn left onto Main Street. At Traffic circle, take 2nd exit onto Spring Street
• Turn right onto Elm Street/Worcester Branch Road. Field on the right.
Monument Mountain - Berkshire So. Community Ctr. - Select to Print
• Go South on Route 7 to Stockbridge; MA. Route 7 becomes Main Street Stockbridge. Turn left at the Red Lion Inn.
• Stay on Route 7 for approx. 6 miles; as you enter the outskirts of Great Barrington.
• Go down a hill and go past radion station WSBS on right. Take left onto Crissy Road (across from Holiday Inn)
• Leads diretly to Berkshire South Community Center (you never leave Route 7)