Answers to Athletic Frequently Asked Questions
If I have medical bills for my child resulting from an injury sustained at a practice or game, does the school insurance cover these bills?
A $100,000 accidental medical insurance policy is provided by Chalmers Insurance Agency (NAHGA) in Bridgton, Me. as a supplemental plan to whatever bills or expenses that are not covered by your family medical insurance policy. This policy is for all students participating in any school sponsored interscholastic program at Mount Anthony Middle or Senior High School. Benefits are paid based upon a surgical schedule outlined in the master policy. For specific questions regarding coverage, call (207) 647-3311.
Note: NAHGA Claims Services must be notified of the injury claim within 90 days of the injury in order for a claim to be admitted.
- Print out insurance claim form Download
insurance claim form
- Completely fill out information and sign it at the bottom.
- Pick up Injury Report, which is filled out by the Head Coach or Athletic Trainer, from the high school Activities Office located next to the gym.
- Get signature from school official (Trainer Jeff Wood or Activities Director Tim Brown).
- Mail completed NAHGA Insurance Claim Form and MAU Injury Report Form directly to:
Chalmers Insurance Agency
NAHGA Claims Services
P.O. Box 189
Bridgton, Maine 04009-0189
- When you have received all bills - after submitting them to your primary insurance carrier - mail a copy of these final bills with the explanation of benefits from the primary insurance to the above address.